Ankommenspatenschaften – Get to know Halle!
Volunteers who are living in Halle are happy to show you our city, to explain much of what you want to know and help you to settle in.
- You will meet three times with your sponsor. After those three meetings you can decide together if you want to continue with your meetings.
- You decide together what you want to do and what you want to know more about. Examples are:
- A small city-tour, get to know locations of interest
- Public transport: How to get around and where to get tickets
- Sports, culture and leisure: Where can I play sports? Where can I borrow books, play music, view art or meet people?
- Medical care: Where can I find doctors and pharmacies?
- Important: your mentor is not allowed to advise you on legal matters, but may provide you with information on where to find qualified support and guidance.
But first we would like to know a little bit more about you. Please tell us a little bit about yourself by using our short registration for the Ankommenspatenschaften-program. After this we will write a mail or call you to arrange a meeting with your mentor.
Sören Am Ende
Leipziger Straße 82
06108 Halle (Saale)
0345 / 200 28 10
Öffnungszeiten: Montags bis Freitags 10 bis 18 Uhr